2012年11月16日 星期五

One Tree Hill

"It's the oldest story in the world.

One day you’re 17 and planning for someday.
And then quietly and without you ever really noticing, 
someday is today. 
And then someday is yesterday. 
And this is your life.”

One of my fav quote from the series finale.
It just reminds me back of those teenage times when i started to watch this series.
Today, i managed to finish the series finale.
The show has ended after 9 years of running.
I've been following the series like 9 years.
And this just feel like yesterday.
They accompanied me gone through alot in my life.
I watched them gone through different stages in their life. 
We just grew along.
Yes, you might find i'm abit melodramtic. But, who cares?!
And now, it's time to say goodbye.
It's never easy to say goodbye.
But, yeah. 

Goodbye, River Court.
Goodbye, Tree Hill.
Thank you for all those inspirations along the journey.



Ps : I don't why the post seems having some bugs prob. Been edit for thousand times. Yet.. still the same. Urgh.. hope you guys don't mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言