2010年10月24日 星期日

Pilih pilih pilih~~~~ Kita terpilih!

Yes. After some rough dog days, God is so mercy and kind to bring me some good news.
My uncle just called me saying that he saw me in the newspaper. 
Yeah~ i was featured in The STAR today!!!
Woohoo~~*jumping and dancing* 


Click here for full article :)



It's sorta lighten up my day after went through some incidents lately. 
Thanks to Miss Q for picking me to play the role in  her Freedom Film Fest documentary - Pilih.
Thank you for believing in me. Also, have to thank the crew too..You guys are awesome! 



For those of you who want to see Freedom Film Fest winner's film, the next screenings are in Miri (Oct 31) and Penang (Nov 13 & 14).Do go and support ya~
For details, free tickets and movie trailers. go to freedomfilmfest.komas.org.

2 則留言:

  1. very proud with u guys!!! r u gonna come for the penang screening?

    回覆刪除
  2. hahah.. thx zima~ i hope i can be there. but there'll be another screening in singapore on 14th nov. So, probably not going to penang.

    回覆刪除