2010年10月19日 星期二

Updates

Little bit updates about my life.
Ok,i know not much ppl interested with my life.
But, i don't give a sh*t.
Hello, is my blog, remember? (suck that up, haters!)
Alright, back to the topic of day. ( finally.phew~)
I'm still in my holiday.
Yup, in another word, it mean "I Don't Have a JOB." (loud and proud XD)
Here's some FAQ that might answer your question marks inside your head right now.



a)Why i don't have a job yet?
Hmmm... good Q.
Because i  wanna take a break before going to work?
(ok. the truth is i couldn't get a job *sob sob* Satisfy? )

b)So, what am i doing now? 
urm... nothing.

c)Where am i btw?
Do you care? duh..really?Yeah, right. like you really give a sh*t about where i am right now.

d)When am i going to get a job?
 Why do you care?


e)Where am i going to work? / what job am i looking for?
 None of your business. Leave me alone, wil ya?

Alright.There you go.
What? too little?
Did u even read what i wrote from the beginning?
I said Little bit updates about my life!
Duh~ 
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言